Here are some of my step-by-step projects on Do It Yourself Wedding Decorations. These projects will help you create a professional look to your wedding that has your own personal touch to it.
|Make Stylish Wedding Flip Flops
– In this project you will discover how to make an inexpensive pair of flip flops into a beautiful wedding accessory for any brides tired feet.
|Make Your Own Table Card Holders
– See how I have used a travel theme for the table names and a photo frame to make professional looking wedding table card holders.
|Create Your Own Vintage Themed Birdcage Wedding Centerpieces
– Decorate your tables with vintage themed wedding decorations.
|Tranform Your Bridal Flip Flops
– Take a break from your high heels and slip your feet into these pretty bridal flip flops.
|Do It Yourself Wedding Decorations Using Candles
– Candles are a popular wedding decoration and this tutorial will give you an origanial way to incorporate them into a centerpiece.
|How to Make a Christmas Wedding Centerpiece
– Use colored baubles to create wedding centerpieces that fit with your wedding theme
|Make your Tropical Wedding Centerpieces
– Add WOW factor to your wedding decorations with this DIY project.